CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2014

What's Missing?


You've seen this, right? It's clever and makes you think for a minute and then it clicks.

I was behind someone yesterday who had this bumper sticker:


It's small. I was doing the best I could at a red light. It says:

Proud T.O. Be a Christian

Now, this may be a thing. I looked it up and couldn't find anything on it, if it is. But what struck me as I sat behind this car is "how proud are you? All I see is the "T.O." and you really need to be touching your car (which I almost was) to see the "Christian" part.

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before me, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before me, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:32-33

0 comments: