CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Around the Bend

At work, I park in a parking garage. There are multiple levels and I like to park on the top one. The traffic direction is one-way and it's riddled with speed bumps. When I come to the last level, I've often wished we had those mirrors installed to help you see a wide angle. You know the ones:



If I could just see around the corner, I'd be able to determine if there was a space over there. I'd also know if someone was coming and, if not, I could dip around the wrong way and slide into a spot instead of following the rules and driving all the way around. If I could just see around the corner.

Isn't that true for life, as well? If we knew what was coming, we could take shortcuts and save time. Let me know if they ever install these mirrors for life, OK?

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
Proverbs 19:21

0 comments: