CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2014

You Never Can Tell With Bees



In The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: The Honey Tree, Winnie covers himself in mud, gets a balloon, and floats up to a beehive in hopes of snatching some honey under the radar. When Christopher Robin spots him and asks him what he is, Pooh replies, “well, I’m a little black rain cloud, of course.”

Has someone – or something – either disappointed or surprised you by not turning out to be what you thought they were?

I have no deeper pondering than this. No one has wronged me or proven to be an imposter.  I simply looked out the window at what has become a familiar sight – little black rain clouds, and thought of my friend, Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh:    Christopher Robin, I think the bees S-U-S-P-E-C-T something.
Christopher Robin:  Perhaps they think you’re after their honey.
Winnie the Pooh:    Well, it may be that. You never can tell with bees. 

0 comments: