CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2014

Must See TV

I'm a child of the 70s and 80s. And I'm an only child. The TV was my babysitter. I can quote entire episodes of "What's Happening," "Facts of Life," "The Andy Griffith Show," "The Brady Bunch," and "Little House on the Prairie." I really enjoy watching TV.

With that said, as many are eagerly anticipating summer, I see the calendar turn to May and think one thing:  no new shows until the fall. [insert sad face with single, poignant tear drop]

So as the sands quickly run through the hour glass of the 2013-2014 television season, these dates are circled on my calendar:

Tuesday, May 13
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, ABC



Who (or what) is Skye? Is Agent Ward really one of the bad guys? Hail, Hydra.

Friday, May 16
Shark Tank, ABC


I haven't been inspired enough to create my own million-dollar product or idea, but I love seeing others pitch theirs to the Sharks.

Wednesday, May 21
Modern Family, ABC



I laugh - and cry - during almost every episode. Phenomenal writing. I find myself wanting to be a Dunphy, Pritchett, Delgado-Pritchett, or Tucker-Pritchett.

And, yes, some of you watch other shows. Fine.

On Sunday, May 11, while some people are waiting 3 hours for a dinner reservation to show their Mom they love her, you can tune in to the season finale of Reven8e.

Berlin is coming for Red. Tune in Monday, May 12, for the season finale of Blacklist.

And this one gets filed under my column "that show is still on??"  On Thursday, May 15, grab a hanky and bid farewell to Meredith's "person" as Cristina leaves the E.R. for the last time on Grey's Anatomy.



Tune into FOX tonight as Jack Bauer tries his hand at beating the clock again as 24 returns with a 12-episode run.





0 comments: