CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2020

Tales of a co-worker



I saw a meme the other day that suggested, for a quick laugh, that you should replace the phrase “my dog” with “my co-worker” since many are working from home these days. You then were encouraged to plug in all of the activities/adventures of your pet in place of a co-worker during these strange Corona Virus times.

I don’t have the ability, at this time at least, to work from home so I’m just doing some of my other jobs which include being wife, mother, daughter, pet owner, maid, laundress, decorator, tv watcher and napper.

With that said, here’s my co-worker, Penny:



  • My co-worker just pulled a sock out of the laundry and brought it into another room to chew on it. 
  • My co-worker just took a dump in the dining room because it’s raining outside.
  • My co-worker has asked me several times if it’s time for dinner. My answer was, “no, not for a couple of hours still.”
  • My co-worker just spent a long time licking her foot.
  • My co-worker is fast asleep. And is apparently having a dream about chasing a bunny.
  • My co-worker tooted and then acted like nothing happened.
  • My co-worker routinely asks for belly rubs.
  • My co-worker is looking out the window at some squirrels.
  • My co-worker just licked a place on the floor.
  • My co-worker just tried to get in the trash until I caught her and redirected her.
  • My co-worker got in a stand-off with a cat at the water cooler.
  • My co-worker likes her ears rubbed.
  • I just trimmed my co-worker’s nails. I might clean her ears later.
  • Took my co-worker for a walk this morning. She peed in every single person’s yard we passed.
  • My co-worker just asked to go out. I asked her not to dig in the mulch and get muddy.
  • My co-worker just watched a dog on TV with intense curiosity.
  • When I eat, my co-worker sits very closely and stares while licking her lips.
  • My co-worker just tooted and then seemed scared by what had just happened.


Good luck during these uncertain times. I’d love to hear about your co-workers. Wash your hands, don’t touch your face and be well, my friends.


0 comments: